KEEP SMILING

I'm learning to appreciate things I have right now rather than complaining the things I don't. Yes, it's not easy, but at least I'm trying. It's true that not everything comes along just when we want them. Things might get harder from time to time but it's okay, because this is life, this is reality and it's how life supposed to be. But I believe everything will be okay eventually because what goes up must come down. Life is like a wheel and I leave everything up to Allah. He knows each pain. He sees each tear. He understands each lonely heartache. I may know what I want but only He knows what's best for me.

Life doesn't always turn out as planned. You don't plan for a broken heart. You don't plan to be sad. You don't plan to be shattered. You don't plan to be hurt. You don't plan to be broke. You don't plan to be betrayed. But it's okay because sometimes, Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul, He breaks our heart to make us whole, He allows pain so we can be stronger, Allah sends us failure so we can be humble, He allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves and sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us.

Life is never cruel to us and Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. Allah is always with us. Allah listens to every prayer. Allah knows best because Allah is the best planner. Dan ingatlah , disebalik kepahitan ada kemanisan yang tersembunyi. Just stay strong and keep holding on. Everything will be okay eventually .