YOU

Dear you,

I'm sorry I constantly want to talk to you.

I'm sorry when you take long to reply my message, I get sad.
I'm sorry if I say things that might piss you off.
I'm sorry if I come off as annoying.
I'm sorry if i dont wanna talk to you as much as you wanna talk to me.
I'm sorry if I think about you too much and too often.
I'm sorry for being too childish.
I'm sorry for hurting you over and over again.
I'm sorry for the broken promise that i've done.
I'm sorry if I tell you about my pointless drama when you dont really care.
I'm sorry that I get mad easily and I curse a lot.
I'm sorry if I never listen to your stories.
I'm sorry if I ask too many things from you.
I'm sorry if I am not good enough for you.
I'm sorry if I come off as being clingy and such.
I'm sorry for every single thing.

You are my passion. My life.


14 Oct 2015, Wednesday.

0740 pm.