PATIENCE

 Alhamdulillah. Everything is back to normal.

Time check, it's 0904 pm. And it's Wednesday. 8 days left until my solemnization. Hihihi. I can't say that I'm not happy right now because I do happy, and really happy. I'm blessed. Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for everything. For the tests He gave me, for the gifts, for making me still alive today and for every single thing. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. I'm not rich. I couldn't get whatever I need. But Alhamdulillah, I'm so thankful because at least I have the best family in the world, the superb siblings, the loved ones who always there for me and yes, my closest friends. I am thankful enough because at least I got a place to sleep, I can still eat and drink, and I have a life. What else could I ever ask for? Yes, I won't lie. I wish I have this, I wish I have that, but this is it right? This is reality. Life is a cycle, or in other words, a series of events repeating themselves in a sequence ? Some things, like chances, only come one time. Some feelings are meant to be one of a kind. Sometimes we're going up, sometimes we're going down and it will always moving, it won't stop. Yeah, all it takes is patience. Just a little patience is all we need now. So never give up, never say never. Keep on praying because He's listening, always. Until the next post, take care. 


Heni.

14 October 2015, Wednesday.